Developing, launching and maintaining a solid and effective key accounts program is critical if utilities desire to partner with business communities. I’ve developed a simple but powerful system that provides utility professionals and leadership a clear path to success to key accounts program development.
Elevate Your Business Community with a Strong Key Accounts Program
CONFERENCE SECTION TITLE
Communities thrive on business and commerce. The common thread in strong communities is the relationships forged by local business and the partnerships that help them thrive. One of those key partnerships is the locally owned and operated municipal utility. In this talk I outline what it takes to develop a strong and effective key accounts program.
1. Discover the five pillars of a successful key accounts program.
2. Learn the three program service levels and how to choose the level that best fits your community.
3. Gain an appreciation and understanding on what the business community truly wants from the local utility.
“I especially appreciated Erick's attention to detail, highly organized approach and follow through. He made everything a breeze for our meeting planner and staff.”
–Colin Hansen, Executive Director, Kansas Municipal Utilities
The Key Accounts Roadmap To Success
I leverage my experience as a former key accounts representative and from my collaboration with the American Public Power Association, the best-selling book I co-authored, The Key Accounts Field Manual. I teach on the timeless principles that make a key accounts program successful as well as illustrate how a program is properly deployed in a community. This is a 1 to 3-day workshop depending on the level of experience of the utility staff and need of the utility or association.
1. Learn the program development system and how to properly launch or relaunch a program.
2. Discover the traits and characteristics a utility professional needs to implement a proper program.
3. Learn tips and techniques on how to properly manage resources to properly serve the business community.
4.Learn how to add value to the business community through a key accounts program.
“Erick was responsive, pleasant to work with, and delivered on everything he promised at our conference. I would highly recommend him to any event planner considering an event!”
-Carol Brehm, Member Relations Representative, Nebraska Municipal Power Tool