In this episode, Erick Rheam, discusses Element #4 of the Seven Elements of The Perfect Day, live with clarity.
It’s beautiful when a person lives a life of clarity; however, this can be hard as the Beast works hard to muddy a person's life to the point they become numb and zombie-like in their daily life.
In this episode Erick discusses what to clarify in order to insulate yourself from the Beast.
There are five areas to clarify:
- A personal vision - A clear vision informs your decisions. It’s easier to make decisions when you know where you want to go with your life.
- A personal mission - A well-crafted mission is the vehicle that gets you where you want to go and helps you realize your vision for your life.
- A purpose - Your purpose fuels your journey and gives you the strength and courage to live your mission.
- A personal value - To live out a life on purpose, you must clarify your value to the world.
- Your reality - Clarify your reality and embrace the constraints you must manage as you navigate your life.
Embracing reality can be the toughest challenge to overcome. Here are three steps to help with that:
- Identify obstacles and problems - Discover what others are suffering from or their pain points.
- Bring solutions by leveraging your superpower - Don’t try to solve problems unless you can leverage your strengths.
- Ease the burden of others - Life is hard. Look for ways to ease someone else’s pain.
- Subscribe to the podcast
- Rise Above Chaos book
- Work with Erick